REAL ESTATE SERVICES
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It's important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet those demands to ensure full value!
If you decide to buy
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
If you decide to sell
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes n your area have been sold for in the recent months.
- Provide an in home staging/design consultation for you to help to prepare your home for sale
- Make appointments to show you comparable homes in your immediate area that are currently for sale
- Supply customer designed feature sheet/brochure of your home
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings, and special features
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, real estate websites, and multiple listing services
- Host an Open House and I will provide you with feedback from visitors that attended the open house
- Always maintain constant communication with you so that your always know what I know